Research teams are groups of researchers who are working together towards a common goal requiring expertise from a number of fields. They usually involve members from a wide range of faculties and departments as well as other universities in Canada and abroad.
The following is a list of some of the teams currently at work at the University of Ottawa.
- Car Internet Research Program (CIRP)
- Comparative Physiology Group
- Fisheries & Aquaculture Management Policy
- Group for the Analysis of Psychosocial Health
- Measurement, Evaluation, and Assessment (MEA)
- Minorities Community Vitality: Environment and Network Effects
- Mobile Emergency Triage (MET) Research Group
- Multiple Literacies: Reading the World, Word and Self
- PAC Project Investigative Team
- PRISM: Program of Research in Interdisciplinary Systems Management
- Program of Research on Innovation Management and Economy (PRIME)
- Research Group on Entrepreneurship
- Smart Chart Research