Research Perspectives Magazine: Future theme suggestions
Purpose of the consultation
The Office of the Vice-President, Research is seeking your suggestions of themes for future issues of Research Perspectives, the magazine of discovery and innovation at the University of Ottawa.
Topics should cover a broad scope and include the work of as many faculties as possible. They should deal with timely and newsworthy issues, highlighting the relevance and benefits of the research to Canadians.
Past themes include:
- Our post-human future (Fall 2011)
- Research impact: Commercialization and knowledge transfer for the benefit of Canadians (Summer 2011)
- The aged: The fastest growing population in Canada (Fall 2010)
- Risk: Research from the edge (Summer 2010)
- Water: Our greatest resource (Fall 2009)
- The disappearing North (Winter 2009)
- Photonics: The science of light (Spring 2008)
How to submit your comments
Please submit your ideas to Monique Roy-Sole, Research Communications Officer
Your input is valuable and much appreciated.