How to find a faculty sponsor
- Interested students must make an appointment with the professor of their choice.
- It is strongly recommended to bring an up-to-date CV and a copy (unofficial) of your transcript to the meeting.
- If you do not know professors in your field of interest, you may consult the lists of teaching staff on the academic unit websites.
- Most professors have also a personal web page which provides details on their fields of research and specialization.
- Eligible professors normally have one of these titles: assistant, associate or full professor. If you are unsure about the eligibility of a professor, please feel free to ask.